1) The nature of the job- It should be something that you will enjoy.
2) Career growth- there is excellent potential for career growth within the organization and they promote from within.
3) Commute- It's a reasonable commute with some work at home options.
4) Salary- you want to be paid fair market value.
5) Benefits, health, 401(k) and without huge deductibles or monthly contributions.
6) Culture- a place that values employee's work life balance.
7) Increased market value- each job should increase your knowledge base, which in turn, increases your market value. If you think that these rules are not important, pick one that you can live without.