1. Work with a professional resume writer to have a keyworded resume that gets past ATS tracking systems.
2. Prepare a cover letter that focuses on your character and values.
3. Be familiar with behavioral job interviews.
4. Take an aggressive job search approach.
5. Communicate the value that you can bring to an employer.
6. Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to wear many hats.
7. Have a list of accomplishments that you can support in an interview.
8. Convey a preference for team collaboration with the ability to work in a self directed capacity.
9. Ask what you can do for an employer vs what they can do for you.
10. Convey high energy and enthusiasm.
We are having a great success rate helping our clients find meaningful positions, but if you don't act now we can't get you on the right path.