1) Get your resume written by a true professional with impressive credentials.
2) Align your resume with an occupation and industry that is experiencing growth vs decline.
3) Make sure the resume is keyworded to get past ATS tracking systems.
4) Have a powerful cover letter and LinkedIn profile.
5) Use language on your resume that indicates that you are results driven, backed by quantitative accomplishments.
6) Convey your character and personal values in all documents.
7) Network with as many contacts as possible.
8) Take an aggressive job search approach and apply to as many positions as possible - numbers do matter.
9) Give a convincing and persuasive interview performance.
10) Never give up until your goal is achieved.
Resumes Etc. can be reached at:
Any one of the local numbers below or